The Drummoyne Public School (DPS) P&C Association is an active and energetic body comprising of parents, former students and members of the local community.
The Drummoyne P&C Association is established to:
- Promote the interest of the school by bringing parents, citizens, students and teaching staff into close co-operation;
- Assist in providing facilities and equipment for the school and promoting the recreation and welfare of the students at the school;
- Encourage parent and community participation in curriculum and other educational issues in schools;
- Providing a school uniform shop with quality products at a competitive price
- Providing a healthy canteen that serves home cooked food, including dishes that reflect the ethnic background of students - for example Nori Rolls and pasta dishes;
- Be responsible for the election of parent representatives to any school council constituted at the school in consultation with the principal of the school; and
- Assist in any other matters in which the Minister may seek the co-operation of the Association
These functions are included in our constitution.